Below are some important points about deliveries from Shropshire Turf, it’s important to read these to ensure the order is delivered to you as efficiently as we can and avoid unnecessary failed delivery costs. If you need to discuss anything about your delivery, please just contact us with any questions or queries.
- We will do our utmost to provide your order on the date you request it, however the more notice you can give us the better. If you are asking for a specific day, we ask you to give us at least three days notice.
- Please confirm whether or not you have access for a 26 tonne lorry. This means the access can accommodate 3.9m high lorry, 2.5m width of a vehicle and 12m long. If it isn’t possible to bring in the delivery on a lorry, we can arrange to bring your product in on a trailer or with a van.
- When ordering products loose, the delivery charge will be different as it’s bought in on a different vehicle.
- Please note that if we can’t deliver your products into the delivery address based on your responses, there will be an additional delivery charge.
- If you aren’t at home for the delivery, please be as specific as you can about where you would like your delivery left.
- When you order your turf, please ensure you tell us if you would like a morning or afternoon delivery. We will then use our best endaevours to deliver it accordingly.
- If you would like a more specific guide as to the time your delivery will arrive, please call the office first thing on the morning of your delivery.
Timing of your delivery
Find out about the latest news from Shropshire Turf, our top tips for seasonal landscapes and gardens as well as new product releases and case studies.
What are people saying about us?
“Excellent service from start to finish. Beautiful rolls of quality turf that were laid really easily…considering this was the first time I’ve laid a lawn with the help of my father. We were most impressed. Definitely recommend. From a gravel pit I now have a beautiful lawn.”
- Helen B
“Excellent all around experience. My job was a relatively small home garden revamp requiring 19 rolls of turf and one cubic metre of topsoil. Ordering by email was easy and response was quick. Good pricing so I didn’t look elsewhere. I also made a late change to the order that was no problem. Delivery on time and efficient. Quality of soil and turf was top notch and easy and robust to lay. Very pleased with the results.”
- Ian L
“Great service and quality from Shropshire Turf !! Thanks for delaying the delivery a few days whilst I was completing ground-works ... Delivered early in the morning and laid same day. ... maintaining dark green colour and is starting to grow in around a week. Highly recommended”
- Carl C